Get More Exposure with ATDW
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is a national platform for digital tourism information in Australia and you can promote your next Adelaide Fringe event now – for FREE. By listing your Fringe event on ATDW, your listing can be seen by 1000s of potential audience members! You will get massive exposure and feature on prominent tourism websites such as southaustralia.com (which is owned by the South Australian Tourism Commission), Tourism Australia’s website, Australia.com, as well as numerous Distributor websites (Visitor Information Centres all over Australia use this platform as do a number of travel agents).
Creating a listing is quick and you can create the listing that you know your audience will respond to and ensure you maintain brand consistency. You also have the freedom to update your listing anytime so if you add any additional dates or locations you can simply log in (it’s even mobile compatible!) and submit the changes.
Your listing will link directly back to your FringeTix page so you will still receive the website traffic and don’t need to worry about paying any commission to ATDW or any unforeseen costs. ATDW also provides an analytics dashboard so you can easily see just how many page views you are receiving
- and you can link your social media platforms!
This platform will enable you further exposure than you would normally have so make the most of it. The more details, information and captivating imagery that you can provide, the more likely people will be interested. Really showcase yourselves! ATDW is about maximising your exposure in a simple, effective manner. Now it is up to you to create a listing that will stand out and wow potential visitors.
How To Register for ATDW:
· To create an account, click: https://oauth.atdw-online.com.au/login
· If you already have an account, the username is your email address you signed up with. If have forgotten your password, click forgot password to re-new it.
· If you are new to ATDW – continue with creating a log in by using your email address as your username and creating a password.
The Adelaide Fringe and all other events are classified as ‘event listings’ – so you will need to select Event and then add in all relevant details.
Make sure you already have:
- Your business ABN
- Business information and description, similar to anything on your website/brochures.
- Key facilities or event details
- Contact information
- Photos – You need at least one image.
Notes: Please do not add photos with text/logos on them. SATC encourage you to use photos of previous events that you have performed or something that we can expect to see when we arrive. Professional or smartphone photos are suitable. Images must be landscape and minimum photo size is 2048 x 1536 pixels
- There are plenty of examples and guidance for the listing details and infromation needed along the process if you get stuck
If you want to see what other Adelaide Fringe events have listed you can find some examples by searching for Adelaide Fringe here on the ATDW website - Our Product Listings
The South Australian Tourism Commission has made some great reference docs that you can read here
Photo: Yabarra 2019 by John Kol